The most important step after you have activated your Custom shop is to make sure that potential buyers actually see it.
The more places you can link to your Custom shop from, the better.
Here's a short guide on how to link to your Custom shop from your own website and from Social media.
If you have your own website and want to connect your Custom shop, you need to create a link from your menu that preferably opens in a new window.
Insert the link to your Custom shop, which can be found either on your Custom shop page on Artboost or in the confirmation email you received when you set it up.
On Instagram you need to edit your profile and add in your Custom shop link to the field that reads 'Website'
On Facebook the links are hidden a bit more, but can be accessed using the simple steps below.
- Click your name in the top right corner of your Facebook page to view your Timeline.
- Click "About" under your profile picture to enter editing mode.
- Click the "Edit" button in the Contact Info section.
- Type the URL of your website in the Website text box.
- Click "Save" to update your information.
And that's it - if you need help connecting to a different social media or need specific help with linking to your Custom shop from your website please reach out to us, and we can help you get started.
The sooner you start linking to your Custom shop, the more people will have a chance to see it.