The type of print depends on your artwork and our agreements. Normally, we print two different types of prints:

  • UV-resistant prints: high-quality "inkjet" prints, 250g Semi Matte Photo paper.
  • Premium Museum Quality Giclée prints: Fine Art, 310g (Certified Art Giclee)

The two major types are UV-print and Glicée. The main difference between these is that UV-resistant prints are high-quality "inkjet" prints while glicée is actual pigment print and done on much more premium paper. Usually, the production price of a Glicée is 6-10 times greater than a UV print, which in the end results in a higher price.

Did this answer your question?